Field Service Matters is dedicated to providing insightful, interesting, and valuable content to its readers. We accept both original and previously published content that meets our editorial guidelines and is relevant to our audience. Content should be focused on actionable tips or insights, industry analysis, or thought leadership, and should be completely vendor and platform agnostic.
We are interested in looking at field service and service delivery through these lenses:
- Business: focusing on customer experience, the measurement and ROI of field service operations, and how field service fits into a business.
- Process: best practices for field service delivery, workforce management, and
- Technology: from developing requirements and assessing solutions to managing implementations and change, as well as exploring the future of field service and how it might be impacted by various technologies.
- Industry: we understand insurance assessments are starkly different from oil rig repairs, and invite experts on service management and delivery from all industries with field service operations.
Our team will distribute and promote published content across various digital channels, including (but not limited to) social media, RSS feeds, and email newsletters in order to generate site traffic and grow readership.
If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your professional expertise and background, as well as an overview of topics you would like to write about and links to samples of your writing. All authors must also include a photo and brief bio to appear with their articles.
If you would like to suggest an article, email email@example.com with a proposed title and brief summary (2-3 sentences) of the story. Please do not submit fully written articles. For previously published articles, please include a link to where the post originally appeared. If you’re interested in submitting a press release, please send a brief overview to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team may determine whether it is a good fit for the website.
The editorial team at Field Service Matters assumes that you have the right to grant the use of materials you submit, and considers it the responsibility of the contributor to verify all usage rights prior to submitting content. If you are submitting images with your content, please include a statement of copyright and rights of use.
All submitted articles should be:
- Well-written and publish-ready, with no spelling, grammatical, or factual errors
- At least 500 words in length
- Inclusive of links to any sources cited, and should identify original sources when providing commentary—plagiarized content will not be permitted
- Vendor and technology agnostic
Field Service Matters editors reserve the right to remove any links that point to promotional content and do not add value to the article. Submissions that do not meet editorial standards will be returned to the author for additional review. Submissions that do not meet Field Service Matters editorial standards after two rounds of revisions will be rejected. Submissions will be published according to the Field Service Matters editorial calendar, which is subject to change based on availability of content and timeliness of the subject matter.
Please send any other questions, inquiries, and suggestions to email@example.com.